After a lot of planning and re-planning, the window seat is finally complete. We even dealt with some boards that weren't completely straight. Some of it involved me standing on it, while Matt pushed another place, and dad ran screws in to secure it. With everything tied together now, it should be fine.
Matt noticed that the opening between the dining room, and family room, almost perfectly framed the window seat with its side cabinets.
We have also finished the electrical, ventilation and the last of the plumbing work.
So, we have been working on the trim, and the doors. The framer left me a number of different sized opening for the various doors. All the openings were shorter than they should have been. Some of them, were much wider than they should have been and had to add 2x4s and drywall to fill in the space.
We managed to make them fit.
That was a tiring weekend. It will be nice when I am moved in, and can actually sit down on my window seat, and enjoy a good book.